- Bunging apparatus is used to set and possibly adjust any overpressure during fermentation or secondary fermentation in lager beers or cylinder conical tanks.
- can be set in the range 0.2 up to 2.2 bar.
- design of the bunging apparatus allows easy removal and it’s sanitation.
- is equipped with a stainless steel pressure gauge with glycerin filling.
- material: stainless steel DIN 1.4301. The surface is polished, which allows easy sanitation.
- is supplied with a CO2 relief valve and vacuum valve.
Bunging apparatus consists:
- vacuum and pressure relief valve
- 1/2 "ball valve with JG air fitting for the connection of external CO2 bottle
- connection sanitary union DIN or SMS, or clamp DIN 32676 DN 25, 32 and 40
- Stainless steel pressure gauge 0–4bar