Centrifugal pump with open impeller - 1.1 KW
Hmotnost: 30 kg
Centrifugal pumps with open impeller are used in breweries, wine and cider industries - for pumping of mash, wort or sanitation liquid.
- Performance 1.1 kW
- Flow rate - 4 m3 / hour
- H = 18 m
- INLET - DN 40 clamp / OUTLET DN 40 clamp "can be individually customised"
- Pump material – Stainless steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Pump with opened impeller.
- Maximum inlet pressure – 5 bar
- Operating temperature: –10°C do + 110°C
- IP 55, isolation Level – F
- Standard speed of revolution – 2900 rpm
- Simple mechanical gasket
- Pump has no reverse operation
- 3 phases engine ABB
- Voltage 380V /400V, 3 phase, 50 Hz
- Pumping a beer, mash or wort during production of beer in brewery.
- Washing and sanitatiozation of pipeline routs and fiffings.
- For washing and cleaning brewery tanks
A mechanical seal (gasket) and spare parts are available upon request.
For more technical or commercial information, please contact our technical support firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: 00420 739 518 466.