Portable centrifugal pumps with opened impeller
Prices of individual pumps:
- 0.55 kW – 1.141,– EUR without VAT
- 1.1 kW – 1.245,– EUR without VAT
Additionally, We can provide the price of the individual transport based on your destination, for detailed quotation please contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: +420739518466
The pumps are available in the following versions:
- 0.55 kW – 2m3 per hour, H=14m
- 1.1 kW – 4m3 per hour , H= 18m
- The pump is mounted on stainless steel cart with robust casters. The cart is fitted with a handhold for easy handling.
- The pump performance can be adjusted by the frequency inverter (in range 0–50Hz), by simple adjustment with a potentiometer.
- Voltage 230V AC, 50Hz
- Pump power cable length max. 10 m.
- Pump connection can be customized based on customers requirements either DIN, SMS or CLAMP.
- Material of pump – Stainless steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Pump with opened stainless steel impeller
- Maximum inlet pressure – 5 Bar
- Temperature range for pumped liquid:-10 °C up to + 100 °C
- IP 55, isolation Level-F
- Speed of revolution – 2900 rpm
- Simple mechanical gasket
- The pump has no reverse operation
Most common areas of pumps applications:
Portable centrifugal pumps are widely used in breweries for pumping of mash, wort or sanitation liquids, wine and cider industries, diary industry, and in other areas of the food and beverage industries.
Standard spare parts such as a mechanical gaskets, O-rings etc. can be additionally offered.
Delivery term:10–14 days
For more technical or commercial information, please contact our technical department: E-mail: email@example.com or phone number: 00420739518466