Rotameter (flowmeter) Plastic - Glued Joint | 0.1~1 m3/h
Rotameter (flowmeter) Plastic - Glued Joint | 0.1~1 m3/h, female thread BSP 1/2"
- material: ABS (screws, float, joints), ASA (transparent part)
- connection: female thread BSP 1/2"
- gasket: EPDM
- temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C (short-term 60 ° C depending on the materials used)
- maximal pressure: 0.6 MPa
- medium: liquid (water, weak base, weak acid)
- flow: 0.1 to 1 m³ / hour
- measuring accuraccy: ± 5%
- dimensions: total height 20.3 cm
Areas of application of the rotameter (flow meter):
It is used in the chemical industry, light industry, pharmacy, food industry, applications in environmental protection, etc.
Mounting position of flow meters from our offer: vertical (vertical). The flow meters are only functional in the vertical position.
Chemical resistance ABS / ASA:
ABS polymers are resistant to aqueous acids, alkalis, concentrated hydrochloric and phosphoric acid, alcohols, animal, vegetable and mineral oils. Swells in glacial acetic acid, carbon tetrachloride and aromatic hydrocarbons. They degrade in concentrated sulfuric and nitric acids. They are soluble in esters, ketones, ethylene dichloride and acetone.
Suitable applications for EPDM (O-ring seal):
- for hot water and steam (permanently 180 ° C, briefly 210 ° C)
- for acids (hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and phosphoric acid)
- for alkaline solutions (sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide)
- for ozone (40 ° C; 0.001% ie 1,000 pphm)
- CIP / SIP systems for continuous operation in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries