Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve 3/2, G 1/8"| AC24V, NC
Weight: 0,4 kg
Availability: in stock
Application: solenoid valves are used for closing, opening and controlling the flow of gaseous and liquid media.
- Type: 3/2 without voltage closed (NC)
- Valve type: indirectly controlled
- Connection: G1/8"
- Hole (Orifice): 3.5 mm
- Working pressure: 0 to 0.35 MPa (0-3.5 bar)
- Max. working pressure: Max.0.35 MPa (3.5 bar)
- Application: Neutral gases, liquids
- Liquid viscosity: ≤21 mm2/s
- Medium Temperature: –20 ℃~+130 ℃
- Valve body material: AISI 304
- Seal material: EPDM
- Voltage: AC: 24V(50/60Hz)
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Power consumption: 10VA
- Flow rate: 3.6 m³/h
Valves are supplied including coil and connector.