Pipe Clamp with Rubber EPDM, two screw, M8/M10, galvanized | 3/4”
Pipe Clamp with Rubber EPDM, two-screw, M8/M10, galvanized
- Material: galvanized steel
- Wall thickness: t = 3 mm
- Galvanizing layer: 2.0-3.0 µm
- Gasket: EPDM
The clamps are part of a montage system for fixing piping and ventilation systems and electrical installation routes.
Characteristic of EPDM (Ethylene-propylene) gasket:
EPDM rubber is characterized by the extraordinary resistance to aging, ozone, ultraviolet rays and heat.
- With high resistance to permanent deformation.
- Wide temperature range: –20 ° C to 135 ° C.
- Low water absorption, good vapor tightness, high resistance to polar liquids such as ketones, alcohols, acetic acid, strong and weak mineral acids.
Suitable applications for EPDM:
- For hot water and steam (permanently 180 ° C, temporarily 210 ° C)
- For acids (hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, and phosphoric acid)
- For alkaline solutions (sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide)
- For ozone (40 °C, 0,001% i.e. 1 000 pphm)
- CIP / SIP systems for continuous operation in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries