Pipe Clamp with Rubber EPDM, two screw, stainless steel DIN 1.4301, M8 | 37-45 mm
Pipe Clamp with Rubber EPDM, two-screw, stainless steel DIN 1.4301, M8 | 37-45 mm
- Material: stainless steel DIN 1.4301
- Wall thickness: t = 1.5 mm
- Gasket: EPDM
The clamps are part of a montage system for fixing piping and ventilation systems and electrical installation routes.
Characteristics of EPDM (Ethylene-propylene) gasket:
EPDM rubber is characterized by extraordinary resistance to aging, ozone, ultraviolet rays, and heat.
- With high resistance to permanent deformation.
- Wide temperature range: –20 ° C to 135 ° C.
- Low water absorption, good vapor tightness, high resistance to polar liquids such as ketones, alcohols, acetic acid, and strong and weak mineral acids.
Suitable applications for EPDM:
- For hot water and steam (permanently 180 ° C, temporarily 210 ° C)
- For acids (hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, and phosphoric acid)
- For alkaline solutions (sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide)
- For ozone (40 °C, 0,001% i.e. 1 000 pphm)
- CIP / SIP systems for continuous operation in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries