Rotameter (flowmeter) Plastic - Glued Joint | 0.1~1 m3/h
Rotameter (flowmeter) Plastic - Glued Joint | 0.1~1 m3/h, female thread BSP 1/2"
- Material (screws, float, joints): ABS, transparent SAN part
- Connection: female thread BSP 1/2"
- Gasket: Viton
- Temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C (for a short time 60 ° C depending on the materials used)
- Max. pressure: 0.6 MPa
- Medium: liquid (water, weak base, weak acid)
- Flow: 0.1 to 1 m³ / h (100-1000 l / h)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 5%
- Dimensions: see attachment
Areas of application of the rotameter (flow meter):
It is used in the chemical industry, light industry, pharmacy, food industry, applications in environmental protection, etc.
Chemical resistance ABS / ASA:
ABS polymers are resistant to aqueous acids, alkalis, concentrated hydrochloric and phosphoric acid, alcohols, animal, vegetable and mineral oils. Swells in glacial acetic acid, carbon tetrachloride and aromatic hydrocarbons. They degrade in concentrated sulfuric and nitric acids. They are soluble in esters, ketones, ethylene dichloride and acetone.
Chemical resistance of SAN:
It has a naturally slightly yellowish hue. Resistant to acids, alkalis, fats, oils, alcohol and petrol.