Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve 2/2, G 1/2"| AC 24V, NC
Weight: 0,3 kg
Availability: in stock
Application: solenoid valves are used for closing, opening and controlling the flow of gaseous and liquid media.
- Material: stainless steel, polyetheretherketone
- Seal: NBR
- Type 2/2 – without voltage closed (NC)
- Valve type: directly controlled
- Thread connection: G 1/2"
- Working temperature: –10 °C to 50 °C
- Medium temperature: –10 °C to 80 °C
- Hole (Orifice): 10 mm
- Working pressure: 0.02 to 1.0 MPa (0.2–10bar)
- Flow rate: 1.4 m3/h
- Voltage: AC24 V
- Power consumption: 15VA
Diaphragm solenoid valves are supplied with coils and connectors.