Centrifugal pump with open impeller
Centrifugal pumps with open impeller are used in food and beverage industries such us breweries, wine factories and cider & juice productions. These are very often used for pumping of the mash, wort or sanitation liquid.
PUMPS are delivered in the following versions:
- 0.55 kW – 2m3/hour , H=14m – INLET – DN 40 clamp / OUTLET DN 40 clamp
- 1.1 kW – 4m3/hour, H= 18m – INLET – DN 40 clamp / OUTLET DN 40 clamp
- Pump material – Stainless steel DIN 1.4301(AISI 304) AISI 304
- Pump with opened impeller.
- Maximum inlet pressure – 5 bar
- Operating temperature: –10°C do + 110°C
- IP 55, isolation Level – F
- Standard speed of revolution – 2900 rpm
- Simple mechanical gasket
- Pump has no revers operation
- 3 phases engine ABB
- Voltage 380V /400V, 3 phase, 50 Hz , 220/230V 50Hz
- For pump of the ready beer, mash or wort.
- Washing and sanitization of the pipes and fittings.
- For washing and cleaning fermentation tanks.
A mechanical seal (gasket) and spare parts are available upon request.
We are able to offer the centrifugal pump together with frequency inverter for smooth operation. Please ask our technician about more detailed information…
For more technical or commerial information, please contact our technical support: Ing. Milan Janů,firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: 00420 739 518 466