Hops Master HR 500
HopsMaster 500 is more than two times bigger than Hops Master 300..filter is 250mm diameter and 1000mm length, then the surface is quite big. For HM 500 you will be able to use two times more hops quantity than for HM300.
The cold hopping device Hops Master 500 is used for the maceration of the hop aroma and oils into the cold beer without contact with air, in order to enhance the aroma and taste of beer. By using this device, beer can reach a rich scale with a unique, original, rich aroma and taste, finally original character.
Hops Master HR 500:
- Two sight glasses – DN 100 – vertically welded on the body of hopper – the operator can monitor the movement of hops inside the equipment
- The diameter of Hops Master 500mm - 1000mm height (bottom and top part dished bottom), in the top part there will be clamp DN 300 manhole.
- Filter diameter - 250mm, 0.5mm - 1000mm height - seated in the O-ring at the bottom and clamp cap as it is designed for Hops Master 300
- Inlet/outlet of beer DIN, SMS or clamp and two outlets for discharging of hops impurities - connection port base
- Butterfly valve DN 15 with fitting for evacuation with CO2
- The Whole technology will be mounted on the frame with stainless steel casters and direct brakes
- Pump EBARA operated by frequency inverter
- Check valves - sanitary item.
- All necessary fittings and items included.
- The second filter – 0,2mm
- Frequency inverter for the smooth operation of the EBARA pump, with control potentiometer, mounted in the waterproof box
- Additional filter for the Hops Master for filtration of the beer without residual yeasts 0.2mm
- Seal of the pump for high temperatures up to 100°C
- Cold hopping device can be flexibly integrated in an existing system by using flexible hoses
- It provides an efficient extraction of aromatic components, which provides constant and defined flavouring
- Better results with less amount of hop, compared to convent methods of dry hopping
- It can be also used for additional hopping of hot wort after boiling process – additional hop aromatization between whirlpool and wort cooler
- Due to fine filtration screen 0.2mm. It ensures perfect separation of the extracted hop particles, there are no problems with filtration
Warranty: 1 year, daily services on phone and email, In case of urgent matter we can guarantee to remove a fault within 72 hours in EU and within 1 week worldwide from the official notification of defects. We have practically all-spare parts on stock ready to be immediately sent to the client.
Our company offers after-sales service based on the service contract that is signed directly with a client or with our sales representative.
Delivery time: approx. 3-4 weeks, after contract signature and deposit payment on our bank account.
Delivery terms: FCA city of Prušánky, Czech Republic, we can also arrange the transport of the technology to any place in the EU or any place all over the world.
For more information please contact: Mr. Milan Janů +420 739 518 466 or email@example.com