Plate heat exchangers made of stainless steel
Pokračujte výběrem podkategorie
Výměníky tepla mědí pájené
Plate heat exchangers maintenance:
The exchanger is flushed in the opposite direction to the normal operating flow. For cleaning (depending on the type of contamination), use chemicals and equipment designed for this purpose. We recommend using the cleaning agents offered for cleaning stainless steel, copper. For information on the suitability of the cleaning solution, contact either the manufacturer or retailer of similar substances. If necessary, we will recommend a Czech manufacturer. Ask the detergent manufacturer (seller) for compatibility with stainless steel:
- suitability for use in the food industry (if required),
- ability to remove specified sludge, deposits, dirt and hard water deposits
- easily flushed out of the device,
- it has no undesirable fumes or corrosive effects.
In principle, reagents that cause corrosion of this steel, in particular nitric and hydrochloric acid at no concentration, cannot be used on AISI316!
Use of plate heat exchangers:
- Large plate heat exchangers are part of central heating systems, heating, hot water production, solar systems, pool water heating.
They provide heating, cooling, heat recovery and condensation in a variety of industrial applications. In brewing, they are used, for example, to cool hot wort to fermentation temperature.
- Small plate copper brazed exchanger is designed for small transfer stations, housing units, small heaters, coolers, solar collectors, etc. Applications where low output is required.