Pokračujte výběrem podkategorie
Sanitary stainless steel check valve, welded type S-S
Sanitary stainless steel check valve, clamp type C-C
Spare parts for stainless steel check valves, welded type S-S, CLAMP type C-C
Stainless steel check valve, direct, thread type (G)
Stainless steel check valve G thread type - floating
These valves are designed to be mounted on a stainless steel pipe and designed to prevent the backflow of liquid. To guarantee its functionality is necessary to ensure a constant flow of media without sudden changes of liquid flow. This type of valve is opened by the pressure of the flowing medium on the disk. The valve opens, if the pressure is biggest than the pressure disk media behind the disk (pressure on the stem and spring). The valve will be closed If the pressures in front of and behind the disc are balanced.
- Standard: DIN
- Type: 2-piece,
welded DIN 11850–1, clamp
connections DIN 32676, threaded BSP-G DIN 11851
- Material: Stainless steel – 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Maximal working temperature: –10 °C/120 °C
- Gasket: silicone
Most Common Areas of Check Valves Applications:
Wineries, breweries, dairy industry, beverage industry, food processing, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- An arrow on the valve casing indicates the direction of the flow.
- It is recommended that the valve be positioned some distance from any change of direction in the pipework or from other apparatus in order not to place it in a turbulent zone which would increase its wear. (Between 3 and 5 times the diameter in a straight line both upstream and downstream of the valve).
- The valve is installed in front of the pump to ensure the proper operation of both the pump and the valve.
- Remove solid particles from the piping system.
- Before welding disassembles the valve avoids damaging the gasket. Make sure that the surfaces of the threaded connections are clean and undamaged. Make sure that the surfaces of the CLAMP connections are clean and undamaged and us CLAMp gasket and CLAMP heavy duty.
- Before installation, the pipes must be depressurized and purged (empty of fluid) in order to avoid any danger to the operator. If the installation has carried fluids that are dangerous in themselves if in contact with the outside atmosphere (inflammable, corrosive, toxic, explosive,..) it must be thoroughly cleaned to eliminate all risks.
Characteristics VMQ (silicone) Gaskets:
VMQ silicone rubbers work great in heat-intensive applications and, due to their purity, are particularly suitable for hygienic applications in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Due to its excellent physiological properties, silicone is a proven sealing material, especially for flap seals. Due to small volume changes of VMQ and due to its high elasticity, the damper works reliably until the end of its service life. VMQ is advantageous in food, beverage, and formulation applications for less aggressive media. It is necessary to point out the maximum limits with regard to mechanical strength and cleaning processes.
- Temperature range from –50 ° C to + 180 ° C
- Good resistance to synthetic, animal fats and vegetable oils, glycol, non-flammable hydraulic fluids, various solvents.
Suitable applications for VMQ:
- Processing of animal and vegetable fats, oils and waxes, essential oils.
- Applications with high-temperature ranges.
- VMQ is suitable for use in the CIP / SIP system for continuous operation in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries, with the exception of steam sterilization.
Warning: VMQ should not be used in concentrated acids (eg nitric acid, formic acid), concentrated oxidizing media (eg peracetic acid) or for water and vapors above 100 °C, esters and ethers, aromatic hydrocarbons (arenes)